27th July 2019, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to pursue PhD(Anthropology) in Hyderabad University?

I want to do a PhD in Anthropology from Hyderabad University. I don't know how to secure admission. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this PhD program.

30th July 2019, 01:11 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to pursue PhD(Anthropology) in Hyderabad University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do a PhD in Anthropology from Hyderabad University. I don't know how to secure admission. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this PhD program.

Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the admission to study PhD (Anthropology) in the University of Hyderabad. They have to appear for the Written Entrance Test and Interview for the admission to study PhD (Anthropology) in the University of Hyderabad. Entrance Test contains two sections, namely – Research Methodology and Subject based. Candidates are shortlisted for the interview based on their performance in the entrance test. Candidates are admitted to the PhD (Anthropology) course based on marks obtained in the Written Test and Interview at the University of Hyderabad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?