21st September 2019, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to pursue PhD(Information Technology) in Alliance University?

Respected Sir/Madam, can I know about the procedure of securing admission in Alliance University for studying PhD(Information Technology) program? Kindly let me know about the admission procedure for this PhD program of this university.

25th September 2019, 05:54 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to pursue PhD(Information Technology) in Alliance University?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Information Technology at Alliance University is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it is 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection is done on the basis of Alliance Research Aptitude Test followed by personal interview and evaluation of the research synopsis on a proposed dissertation work.

Interested candidates can apply online through university website www.alliance.edu.in by clicking on Admission Tab and then select PhD from the dropdown and then click on Apply Now option. First you need to register your self, fill all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee online and submit the application form.
26th September 2019, 01:24 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Admission procedure to pursue PhD(Information Technology) in Alliance University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, can I know about the procedure of securing admission in Alliance University for studying PhD(Information Technology) program? Kindly let me know about the admission procedure for this PhD program of this university.
Admission procedure to pursue a Ph.D. in Information Technology) at Alliance University is based on CET Karnataka exam for 50% of the total seats. 25% of the seats based on COMEDK and reaming 25% filled up through management quota.

Contact Information:
Alliance University
Address: Chikkahagade Cross, Chandapura-, Anekal Main Road, Anekal, Bangalore, Karnataka 562106
Phone: 080 4619 9000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?