27th May 2018, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Design) in Desh Bhagat University?

Hello everyone, I want to do PhD in Design from Desh Bhagat University. Can you please let me know which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can get admission for this PhD course in this university. Please tell me asap.

25th September 2019, 11:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Design) in Desh Bhagat University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do PhD in Design from Desh Bhagat University. Can you please let me know which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can get admission for this PhD course in this university. Please tell me asap.
List of the entrance exams for Ph.D course :-

1.UGC NET

2.University entrance exam

Educational qualification required for UGC NET exam in Design is masters degree in Design from a recognized University with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given to SC/ST category candidates.

Final year students are also eligible for UGC NET exam.

There are no specific cutoff marks to get Ph.D course in any University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?