10th January 2019, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Agriculture) in Anand Agricultural University?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in Anand Agricultural University for studying PhD(Agriculture) course. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission for this course in this university. Please tell me immediately.

7th March 2019, 07:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Agriculture) in Anand Agricultural University?

Normally, admission is through entrance exam and interview conducted by the concerned university. You can only get admission based on merit, hence make sure you are well prepared for the written exam and interview.

You need to apply for the admission when there is a notification by the concerned university. Just make sure you fill the form correctly and send it with all the relevant documents. If you have qualified exams like NET/SET/JRF then you will be exempted from the written exam stage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?