13th September 2019, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Animal Science) in Sardarkrishinagar Dantiwada Agricultural University?

Can you please let me know about the procedure that how I can get admission in Sardarkrishinagar Dantiwada Agricultural University for PhD(Animal Science)? I am interested to do this PhD course. So, please help me to know about the admission procedure.

29th March 2022, 12:24 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Animal Science) in Sardarkrishinagar Dantiwada Agricultural University?

The admission procedure to study PhD Animal Science at Sardarkrishinagar Dantiwada Agricultural University is, candidates must have a post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called UGC-NET.
31st March 2022, 04:53 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Animal Science) in Sardarkrishinagar Dantiwada Agricultural University?

Admission Procedure:-

You must have a master's degree or MPhil in Life Science with minimum 60%marks from a recognized university.

Duration of this course is 3 years.

The entrance exam to study PhD Animal Science is,GATE and NET.
31st March 2022, 04:55 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Admission Procedure:-

To study PhD Animal Science,you must have a master's degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.

The entrance exam called UGC-NET to study PhD Animal Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?