12th April 2021, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Anthropology) in Kannada University

I want to get admission in Kannada University for studying PhD course in Anthropology. Can I know the procedure for getting admission? Please help me to know about the admission procedure of this PhD program in this university.

15th April 2021, 03:32 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Anthropology) in Kannada University

Admission procedure to study PhD(Anthropology) in Kannada University can be seen below.

You can get admission on the basis of UGC NET or CSIR score.

You can also get admission through entrance exam conducted by university.

For application procedure visit official website.
http://www.kannadauniversity.org/kannada/
17th April 2021, 11:22 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Anthropology) in Kannada University

The admission procedure to study PhD in Anthropology at Kannada University is a candidate must have passed a Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be on the basis of an entrance test followed by a personal interview which is conducted by the university.

Interested candidates can obtain the application form from the university office. Fill the form with all the required details and attach all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee at the office counter and submit the form along with all the documents. I am also giving you the university address below.

Kannada University
Vidyaranya - 583276, Hospet (Taluk) Bellary District,
Karnataka, India
Website - www.kannadauniversity.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?