12th April 2021, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in UGC NET to secure PhD(Anthropology) admission in Kannada University?

Hi, I just want to know that for getting admission in Kannada University for PhD program in Anthropology, I have to appear in UGC NET? I am planning to do this PhD program from this university. So, please let me know if I have to give UGC NET or not?

15th April 2021, 03:34 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Should I have to appear in UGC NET to secure PhD(Anthropology) admission in Kannada University?

It is not compulsory to appear in UGC NET to secure PhD(Anthropology) admission in Kannada University.

You can also get admission through entrance exam conducted by university.

Your final selection will be done through personal interview conducted by Head of Department.

For application procedure visit official website.
http://www.kannadauniversity.org/kannada/
17th April 2021, 11:08 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in UGC NET to secure PhD(Anthropology) admission in Kannada University?

It is not mandatory to appear in UGC NET to study PhD in Anthropology at Kannada University, but you will need to clear the entrance examination of the university to take admission in this course. However, it is necessary if you wish to teach as Assistant Professor.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed a Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be on the basis of an entrance test followed by a personal interview which is conducted by the university. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.kannadauniversity.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?