25th August 2019, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Applied Chemistry) in School of Engineering and Applied Sciences Ahmedabad?

Hello everyone, I want to join School of Engineering and Applied Sciences Ahmedabad for studying PhD(Applied Chemistry). I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this PhD course. Waiting for your response!

29th August 2019, 12:57 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Applied Chemistry) in School of Engineering and Applied Sciences Ahmedabad?

Admission procedure to study PhD (Applied Chemistry) in School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Ahmedabad are as mentioned below:-
Candidates who want to seek admission in this college, can apply through online application by visiting the official website of the college.

The short-listed candidates will be invited for Written test and Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?