16th January 2021, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Applied Psychology) in Mumbai University?

Hi Sir, I am interested to apply for a PhD in Applied Psychology program in Mumbai University. I just want to know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this PhD program. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

19th January 2021, 08:20 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Applied Psychology) in Mumbai University?

The admission procedure to study a PhD in Applied Psychology at Mumbai University is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST candidates it is 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be on the basis of the score obtained in PET(PhD Entrance Test) followed by an interview which is conducted by the university.

Interested candidate can apply online through university website www.mum.digitaluniversity.ac. First of all register yourself on the website and thereafter login with the details. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee online through Net banking/debit/credit card and submit the form.
21st January 2021, 12:39 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Applied Psychology) in Mumbai University?

Admission procedure to study PhD(Applied Psychology) in Mumbai University is as follows.

Admission will be done on the basis of score in Ph.D. Entrance Test (PET) followed by an Interview.

Applicant have to clear both to secure admission.

I'm giving you link of official website for application submission.
http://mu.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?