29th September 2019, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Bengali) in Ramakrishan Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you please let me know about the procedure for getting admission in Ramakrishan Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute for PhD program in Bengali? I want to get admission so I wanted to know about the admission procedure.

13th March 2022, 09:58 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Bengali) in Ramakrishan Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute?

The admission procedure to study PhD Bengali at Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute is, candidates must have a post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called CSIR , UGC etc...

The duration of this course is 3 years.
14th March 2022, 08:45 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Bengali) in Ramakrishan Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute?

Admission Procedure:-

*You must have a master's degree from a recognized university.

*You have to score 55%marks.

*The entrance exam to study PhD Bengali is, GATE, NET and SET

Duration of this course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?