21st October 2010, 07:48 PM
sukku.dheeva

Syllabus of ICAR plant biotechnology MSc? How to prepare for ICAR Exam?

sir, i want to do my m.sc. in plant biotechnology as i am a agri student. i want the syllabus for that subject.... moreover i need the guide from u how to prepare for the ICAR exam............ one kind request i want this answers through my mail...

22nd October 2010, 06:58 PM
sambhaji funde

Default Re: Syllabus of ICAR plant biotechnology MSc? How to prepare for ICAR Exam?

you get whole information on icar website & search it & get it.
25th October 2010, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of ICAR plant biotechnology MSc? How to prepare for ICAR Exam?

sir, i'm in B.Sc biotech. & want to see the previous years papers of M.sc plant biotech conducted by ICAR. & plz tell me some of the books that i should refer for the preperation.
20th January 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

how can i get application form and all info regarding icar jrf.?
21st January 2011, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

can you tell me about syllabus icar-srf 2011 in detail?
22nd January 2011, 09:18 AM
vij1505

Default Re: Syllabus of ICAR statistics MSc? How to prepare for ICAR Exam?

Syllabus of ICAR statistics MSc? How to prepare for ICAR Exam?
26th January 2011, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

sir,
what subject comes in Basic science? i am confused to fill the subject stream code in ICAR PG application form.
and I have passed B.Sc exam with chemistry ,botany & zoology. Sir please tell me what code should I fill - Basic science or others
please help me sir
{priya}
5th February 2011, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know about the books we have to refer for preparing to plant science in icar jrf
8th February 2011, 10:05 PM
ravi.

sir, will u plz give me last 10 years plant biotechnology papers.
9th February 2011, 02:49 AM
Unregistered

10 year paper of plant biotechnology
14th February 2011, 01:43 PM

Default Re: Syllabus of ICAR biotechnology MSc

please sir iwant to know the syllabus of biotechnology
19th February 2011, 11:52 AM
smruti prasad das

dear friend
5th April 2011, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Application ONo.20114 - Admit Card Roll No.080892
I have applied for Msc - Iam eligible to apply for Plant Biotechnology, whereas by mistake I had marked the subject code as N instead of A. for making necessary corrections in my application I had been to ICAR personally and I was asked to submit a letter for corrections which I had submitted. But now I have received a admit letter for entrace examination to be held this month for 'N" - for animal Biotechnology, which I am not eligible for (as I am Bsc Honours in Microbiology from Ramlal anand College). Please tell me what should I do further so that I am allowed to give the right exam for Plant biotechnology.

RICHA CHAUDHARY
5th April 2011, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

sir i want last 5 year papers of plant biotechnology .from where i can get?
2nd May 2011, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to syllabus and books for plant biotecnology.......
3rd June 2011, 03:41 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

hai,,,,

thank you
6th June 2011, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

i want the question paper of j.r.f of genetics last ten year solved paper
10th June 2011, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

hai sir books dtals plz
6th August 2011, 04:43 PM
ravi mahajan

i want to know syllebus
25th September 2011, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

I am B.Sc agri biotech student,i want syllabus of MSc plant biotech
31st January 2012, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

sir tell me abt i.c.a.r msc in biotech .i m a stdnt of b.sc general and am i eligible for msc in agricltr frm i.c.a.r
14th May 2012, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

plss tell me bhu plant biotech syllabus..as soon as..
28th July 2012, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR iwant to do msc in agri biotechnology i want clear description regarding this course
30th March 2013, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

I need the syllabus of icar exams.When will it conducted?
8th December 2013, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Hlw sir,
Im preparing ICAR plant biotechnology... So what are the books are need to refere pls tel.......
23rd March 2014, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to do my m.sc. in plant biotechnology as i am a agri student. i want the syllabus for that subject.... moreover i need the guide from u how to prepare for the ICAR exam............ one kind request i want this answers through my mail...[[email protected]]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?