23rd January 2020, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Hyderabad University?

Hi everyone, I want to secure admission in Hyderabad University for studying PhD in Biotechnology course. So, can I know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this PhD program? Kindly tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

24th January 2020, 09:29 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Hyderabad University?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Biotechnology at Hyderabad University is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant subject with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it is 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection is done on the basis of marks obtained in the written test followed by an interview.

Interested candidate can apply online through university website www.uohyd.ac.in by clicking on the Apply Online link. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee online and submit the application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?