27th July 2018, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Regional Planning) in University of Hyderabad?

Hello team, I am looking forward to secure admission in University of Hyderabad for PhD in Regional Planning. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this PhD program in this institute. Please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Top colleges in Hyderabad to study Aeronautical Engineering? Procedure to get admission?
  2. Admission procedure & requirements to study BS(Physics) in McMurry University?
  3. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Regional Planning) in University of Hyderabad? -- [New]
  4. Admission procedure to study MD(Radiodiagnosis) in Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad?
  5. List of colleges in Hyderabad city to study M.Com along with admission procedure? Where is the ICAI chapter located in Hyderabad?
  6. Procedure to get admission in MS CS in IIIT Hyderabad?
  7. Admission procedure to study ME(Infrastructure Engineering) in University College of Engineering, Hyderabad?
  8. List of reputed distance universities of Hyderabad and their admission procedure to study M.Sc Nutrition?
  9. Admission procedure & requirements to study BS(Applied Mathematics) in University of Pittsburgh Bradford?
  10. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Regional Planning) in University of Hyderabad?
  11. List of best colleges in Hyderabad to study LLB? What is the procedure of admission?
  12. Admission procedure and requirements to study MS(Clinical Research) in Boston University School of Medicine?
  13. List of Boarding schools in Hyderabad offering admission in 8th standard? Procedure to apply?
  14. What is the admission procedure for BA and B.Sc in Osmania University, Hyderabad?
  15. Is University of hyderabad good for MCA? Admission procedure and entrance exam details? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Admission procedure and requirements to study MSc(Clinical Primary and Community Care) in Birmingham University?
  17. Admission procedure and requirements to study Master in Computational Science and Engineering in UMEA University?
  18. Admission procedure and requirements to study BS(Web Design & Development) in Full Sail University?
12th July 2022, 01:04 AM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Regional Planning) in University of Hyderabad?

The admission procedure is:-

Candidates who have done post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university can study PhD Regional Planning.

UGC NET and GATE is the entrance exam.

Duration of this course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?