21st September 2018, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Civil Engineering) in GITAM-Visakhapatnam?

Hi Sir, I am interested to apply for PhD in Civil Engineering program in GITAM-Visakhapatnam. I just want to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this PhD program. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

24th September 2018, 02:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Civil Engineering) in GITAM-Visakhapatnam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I am interested to apply for PhD in Civil Engineering program in GITAM-Visakhapatnam. I just want to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this PhD program. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Candidates have to submit the applications online (http://www.gitam.edu/) to study PhD in Civil Engineering in GITAM – Visakhapatnam campus. Eligible candidates have to appear for the PhD admission test and interview for the admission to study PhD in Civil Engineering in GITAM – Visakhapatnam campus. Candidates who have qualified NET/SLET/MPhil/GATE/Teacher Fellowship are exempted from the entrance test to study PhD in Civil Engineering in GITAM – Visakhapatnam campus. Admission to the PhD in Civil Engineering is done on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test and interview conducted by the GITAM – Visakhapatnam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?