21st September 2018, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Civil Engineering) in GITAM-Visakhapatnam?

Hello everyone, I want to do PhD in Civil Engineering from GITAM-Visakhapatnam. Can you please let me know which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can get admission for this PhD course in this university. Please tell me asap.

24th September 2018, 01:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Civil Engineering) in GITAM-Visakhapatnam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do PhD in Civil Engineering from GITAM-Visakhapatnam. Can you please let me know which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can get admission for this PhD course in this university. Please tell me asap.

Eligible students have to appear for the PhD admission test and interview conducted by the university to study PhD in Civil Engineering in GITAM – Visakhapatnam campus. Those students who qualify NET/SLET/GATE/Teacher Fellowship and MPhil degree shall be exempted from the PhD admission test to study PhD in Civil Engineering at GITAM – Visakhapatnam campus. GITAM Institute of Technology (Visakhapatnam Campus) website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?