4th June 2018, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Counselling Psychology) in Don Bosco University?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that how I can secure admission in Don Bosco University for PhD program in Counselling Psychology? Please let me know about the procedure to get admission for this course in this college? Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PhD(Counselling Psychology) in Don Bosco University?
  2. Documents required to apply for PhD(Counselling Psychology) in Don Bosco University?
  3. Admission procedure to study BTech(EEE) in Don Bosco College of Engineering & Technology?
  4. Admission procedure to study in 2nd standard of Don Bosco School, Kolkata?
  5. List of colleges offering B.Sc(Psychology) in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How many PhD(Counselling Psychology) seats are available in Don Bosco University?
  7. Course structure and duration of PhD(Counselling Psychology) in Don Bosco University?
  8. Admission procedure to study Master of Social Work in Don Bosco College?
  9. Procedure and requirements to get admission in Don Bosco School, Kolkata?
  10. When the admission of PhD(Comparative Philosophy & Religion) will be started in Don Bosco University? Requirements to get admission?
  11. Procedure to get 11th standard admission in Don Bosco High School, Golaghat? -- [New]
  12. Eligibility to study Master of Social Work in Don Bosco College?
  13. Which college of Don Bosco University offers PhD(Comparative Philosophy & Religion) course? Eligibility to get admission?
  14. Is there any entrance exam available to study Master of Social Work in Don Bosco College?
  15. Admission procedure to study PhD(Counselling Psychology) in Mother Teresa Women's University?
  16. Entrance exam available to study BTech(EEE) in Don Bosco College of Engineering & Technology?
  17. What is the procedure to follow to get admission for degree course after completion of diploma course?
  18. What is the procedure to take admission for degree course after completing after diploma?
5th June 2018, 01:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Counselling Psychology) in Don Bosco University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I just want to know that how I can secure admission in Don Bosco University for PhD program in Counselling Psychology? Please let me know about the procedure to get admission for this course in this college? Waiting for your response!

Interested candidates can apply online or offline for the PhD Counselling Psychology in Don Bosco University. Those candidates who have secured at least 55% marks in the Master’s Degree in the concerned discipline or an allied discipline from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the PhD Counselling Psychology in Don Bosco University. Candidates have to clear the Aptitude for Research Test (DBU-ART) and personal interview for the admission to do a PhD in Counselling Psychology. Candidates are offered admission on the basis of their performance at the Aptitude Test and Personal Interview. Don Bosco University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?