20th August 2018, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Developmental Communications) in Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology?

Hello team, I am looking forward to secure admission in Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology for PhD in Developmental Communications. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this PhD program in this institute. Please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

15th June 2021, 09:20 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Developmental Communications) in Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology?

Admission procedure to study PhD(Developmental Communications) in Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology is as follows.

Applicant will be selected through entrance exam conducted by university.

Applicant can also secure admission through UGC NET or equivalent exam score.

Applicant's final selection will be done through personal interview.

I'm giving you link of official website for application submission.
https://www.gbpuat.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?