20th August 2018, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Developmental Communications) in Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology?

Hello friends, I want to do PhD program in the field of Developmental Communications from Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology. So, I just want to know that what entrance exam I have to appear for doing this PhD program in this institute. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

15th June 2021, 09:23 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Developmental Communications) in Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology?

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Developmental Communications) in Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology is as follows.

Applicant can secure admission through UGC NET or equivalent exam score.

Applicant can also secure admission through entrance exam conducted by university.

Applicant must have secured minimum 55% marks in post graduation to be eligible to get admission.

I'm giving you link of official website for application submission.
https://www.gbpuat.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?