7th March 2019, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Disciplines of Forensic Sciences) in Galgotias University?

Hello everyone, I want to join Galgotias University for studying PhD(Disciplines of Forensic Sciences). I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this PhD course.Waiting for your response!

9th March 2019, 04:14 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Disciplines of Forensic Sciences) in Galgotias University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to join Galgotias University for studying PhD(Disciplines of Forensic Sciences). I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this PhD course.Waiting for your response!

Interested candidates can apply online or offline for the admission to study PhD in Forensic Science in the Galgotias University. Eligible candidates have to appear for the Written Examination and Interview for the admission to study PhD in Forensic Science in the Galgotias University. Those candidates who have qualified NET / SLET / GATE / Teacher Fellowship holders or have passed MPhil shall be exempted from the Written Examinations. Candidates are required to propose and discuss their research interests and research hypothesis at the time of interview. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?