2nd October 2018, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Economics) in Sardar Patel Institute of Economics and Social Research, Ahmedabad?

Hi Sir, I am interested to apply for PhD in Economics program in Sardar Patel Institute of Economics and Social Research, Ahmedabad. I just want to know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this PhD program. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

8th October 2018, 02:14 PM
Anwesha Banerjee15

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Economics) in Sardar Patel Institute of Economics and Social Research, Ahmedabad?

For PhD(Economics) in Sardar Patel Institute of Economics and Social Research, Ahmedabad, you need to have a master's degree with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized university.
The application form will be available online on their website.
They will conduct an personal interview for the shortlisted candidates before selecting them for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?