2nd October 2018, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get PhD(Pharmaceutical Sciences) admission in Babu Banarasi Das University?

Hello everyone, I have done with my Post Graduation. I am interested to do my PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences from Babu Banarasi Das University. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this university for this PhD program. Kindly tell me immediately.

8th October 2018, 02:03 PM
Anwesha Banerjee15

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Pharmaceutical Sciences) admission in Babu Banarasi Das University?

The eligibility to get a PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences in Babu Banarasi Das University is that you need to have at-least 55% marks in aggregate in your post-graduation.

Apart from this, you also need to have a valid UGC-NET rank (either LS or JRF).

If you are shortlisted, you will be called for a personal interview before selecting you for the admission.
8th October 2018, 04:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Pharmaceutical Sciences) admission in Babu Banarasi Das University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have done with my Post Graduation. I am interested to do my PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences from Babu Banarasi Das University. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this university for this PhD program. Kindly tell me immediately.

Candidates shall have a master’s degree in Pharmaceutical Science or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree with at least 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade are eligible to study PhD Pharmaceutical Science in Babu Banarasi Das University. Eligible candidates have to appear for the Written Test and Interview for the admission to study PhD Pharmaceutical Science in Babu Banarasi Das University. Candidates who have qualified NET/CSIR (JRF) / NET shall be exempted from appearing in the written test. Babu Banarasi Das University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?