19th July 2018, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Engineering Geology) in Delhi University?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you please let me know about the procedure for getting admission in Delhi University for PhD program in Engineering Geology? I want to get admission so I wanted to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to take admission in Tezpur University, Assam to study B.Sc Applied Geology course? List of other universities to study this course?
  2. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Geology) in Kerala University with 98% in 12th? Benefits of studying Geology?
  3. Procedure to get admission in Ranchi University to study PhD in Geology?
  4. Procedure to get admission in Delhi University to study PhD in Commerce?
  5. What course should I take related to Geology? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to get admission in Delhi University to study PhD in Urdu Paleography?
  7. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in University of Texas at Austin for masters in Geology?
  8. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Engineering Geology) in Delhi University?
  9. Procedure to get admission in M.Sc Geology course at Cambridge University? List of scholarships available for me?
  10. Does Saurashtra University offered M.Sc(Geology) course?
  11. How much should I score in class 12th to get admission in Delhi University for pursuing B.Sc Geology course? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to study MPhil(Applied Geology) in Madras University?
  13. Which is better to study among Geology and Earth Science in Delhi University to appear UPSC Geologist exam?
  14. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Geology) in University of Delhi?
  15. How to get admission in Munich University for research?
  16. Admission procedure to study PhD(Geology) in MES Ponnani College?
  17. Admission procedure to study PhD(Gas Dynamics) in Delhi University? -- [New]
  18. Institution/University offering Geology Abroad? Admission details and scholarship?
13th July 2022, 03:11 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Engineering Geology) in Delhi University?

The admission procedure is:-

Candidates who have done post graduate degree in a relevant field with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university can study PhD Engineering Geology.

Duration of this course is 6 years.
15th July 2022, 07:41 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Engineering Geology) in Delhi University?

Admission Procedure:-

Those candidates who have completed their masters degree in a relevant field from a recognized university can do PhD Engineering Geology.

You have to score minimum 55%marks

Duration of PhD Engineering Geology is 3 years.
18th July 2022, 11:56 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

The admission procedure to study PhD Engineering Geology at Delhi University is, candidates must have a post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks in a relevant field from a recognized university.

For OBC, SC/ST minimum marks required 50%.

The duration of this course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?