30th April 2016, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Does Saurashtra University offered M.Sc(Geology) course?

Hello Everyone,
I've completed my Graduation with subjects Geology, Mathematics and Physics. Now I want to study M.Sc(Geology) course. I would like to know that is Saurashtra University offering M.Sc(Geology) course? Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Com part I in external after completing B.Com from Saurashtra University
  2. How to do external MBA from Saurashtra University?
  3. When admission starts for Saurashtra University M.Com Semester I for external candidates?
  4. What is the admission date for Saurashtra University?
  5. What is the admission date for Saurashtra University M.Com Semester I external -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to seek external admission in Mumbai University for M.Com? I am a graduate from Saurashtra University
  7. Am i eligible fro GPSC after passing B.A with English subject from Saurashtra University by 44%?
  8. What is the date of admission in M.Com part tII in Saurashtra University
  9. How can I get admission in B.Ed in Saurashtra University Affiliate Colleges? I am a BSc Physics student
  10. What is the date of the admission for External M.Com Part I in Saurashtra university
  11. How to join computer hardware and networking certificate in Saurashtra University Rajkot?
  12. What is the fee structure for MSc Geology in Pondicherry University?
  13. How to get application form of PhD course in Saurashtra University?
  14. List of the colleges of BSc(IT) and MSc(IT) of Saurashtra University in Surendranagar and Rajkot?
  15. What is the last date to apply for part time PhD in Organic chemistry in Saurashtra University?
  16. How many seats are available in Saurashtra University for PhD in Psychology program? Model question papers for its entrance exam?
  17. What's the Procedure for getting post of lecturer in govt polytechnic colleges in Gujarat? I've completed my B.E (inst & cont) with 64.66% marks from saurashtra university
  18. How to get the admission form of Saurashtra University?
2nd May 2016, 06:44 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Saurashtra University offered M.Sc(Geology) course?

No, Saurashtra University does not offer M.Sc in Geology course. I am really sorry to say that Saurashtra University does not offer this M.Sc in Geology course.

List of M.Sc courses offered by Saurashtra University:

>> M.Sc in Bio science
>> M.Sc in Chemistry
>> M.Sc in IT and C.A
>> M.Sc in Electronics
>> M.Sc in Electronics, Computer and Instrumentation - 5 years integrated course
>> M.Sc in Mathematics
>> M.Sc in Physics
>> M.Sc in Psychology
>> M.Sc in Home Science

Click here for Courses offered
2nd May 2016, 06:56 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Does Saurashtra University offered M.Sc(Geology) course?

Saurashtra University is located in the Rajkot city of Gujarat State. You have completed your graduation and want to do M.Sc (Geology) from Saurashtra University.

>>But unfortunately I am sorry to say that this university does not offer this course.
Following are the M.Sc courses run by this university:

--M.Sc in Bioscience

--M.Sc in Chemistry

--M.Sc in IT

--M.Sc in Electronics

--M.Sc in Mathematics

--M.Sc in Physics

--M.Sc in Psychology

--M.Sc in Home Science

>>If you still have any doubt then you can go though the website and open the course offered section available in the website or directly go through the below link

Link:http://www.saurashtrauniversity.edu/...20Courses.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?