25th June 2016, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Entomology) in Entomology Research Institute, Chennai?

Sir,
My daughter has passed M.Sc in Entomology with 76% marks. She is now interested to join PhD program in Entomology Research Institute, Chennai. Please tell me what is the admission procedure for PhD in Entomology course?

Related Questions:
  1. Where should I study for Ph.D in Agricultural Entomology in distance mode after M.Sc in Agricultural Entomology? Procedure for it?
  2. List of institutions in Delhi providing Diploma in Entomology course? Procedure of admission and eligibility criteria for it?
  3. Colleges offering courses related to astronomy/physical science/space technology in Tamilnadu?
  4. Can I get medical seat in top 10 medical colleges in Tamilnadu after scoring 195.50? I am a SC category student
  5. Syllabus and study materials for NET JRF Entomology
  6. List of colleges in Chennai for PG in clinical embryology
  7. Can I get Veterinary seat after scoring 52600 rank?
  8. Zoology with Entomology specialization is applicable for Agriculture Entomology in ARS or ASRB NET? -- [New]
  9. Will I get a government medical seat in Tamilnadu after scoring 196.25 cutoff?
  10. Procedure to get admission in Indian Institute of Astrophysics and Tata Institute of Fundamental Research?
  11. Institutes for Phd in Applied Mathematics through GATE exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get a government college after scoring 182 veterinary cutoff?
  13. Which institute is preferable, either Chennai mathematical Institute, Institute of Mathematical sciences(Chennai), Mehta research institute or Tata institute of fundamental research(Mumbai)?
  14. Any government, private medical colleges for 190 cutoff and under BC category in Tamilnadu
  15. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training programme in any Space Research Institute for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 8th semester student?
  16. How many seats are available in M.Phil in Commerce?
  17. Can i get merit seat in Tamilnadu Veterinary College after scoring 190.75 cutoff
  18. Dermatology degree is available in B.Sc or MBBS?
20th April 2017, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Entomology) in Entomology Research Institute, Chennai?

I am applicant for ICCR scholarship and try to get admission in ICAR . So I want to get some sample exam papers of Entomology. I intend to attend Entomology and my grade points in M.Sc in Myanmar was 5. So I want to get PDF files to learn for entrance. Thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?