2nd December 2021, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Finance) in RA Podar College of Commerce and Economics?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you please let me know about the procedure for getting admission in RA Podar College of Commerce and Economics for PhD program in Finance? I want to get admission so I wanted to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me asap.

6th December 2021, 04:30 PM
Zainab Fatima8

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Finance) in RA Podar College of Commerce and Economics?

Admission procedure:-

Candidates must have a master's degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.
And also you have to appear in the entrance exam called NET ,SET etc..
Duration of this course is 6 years.
6th December 2021, 10:27 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Finance) in RA Podar College of Commerce and Economics?

Admission is done through an entrance exam PET.
Those who have passed NET/SET /M.phil/JRF exam in relevant subject are exempted from entrance.

Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview organised by college.

At time of interview, doctoral candidates are expected to discuss their research interest /area.

Admission to PhD degree course is open once in a year.
7th December 2021, 08:00 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

For PhD Finance at RA Podar College of Commerce and Economics you will have to appear in the entrance exam called NET,SET and JRF.
Qualification required is, you must have a master's degree or equivalent with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?