11th August 2018, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get PhD(Banking & Finance) admission in R.A. Podar College of Commerce and Economics?

Hello everyone, I have done with my MBA Finance course. I am interested to do my PhD in Banking & Finance from R.A. Podar College of Commerce and Economics. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this university for this PhD program. Kindly tell me immediately.

19th September 2018, 04:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Banking & Finance) admission in R.A. Podar College of Commerce and Economics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have done with my MBA Finance course. I am interested to do my PhD in Banking & Finance from R.A. Podar College of Commerce and Economics. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this university for this PhD program. Kindly tell me immediately.

Eligibility to study PhD in Banking and Finance in R.A. Podar College of Commerce and Economics is a master’s degree in the relevant subject with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade from a recognized university. Interested students can contact the college for more details regarding this. They have to appear for the entrance test (PET) and interview for the admission to study PhD in Banking and Finance course in the R.A. Podar College of Commerce and Economics. R.A. Podar College of Commerce and Economics website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?