16th April 2019, 03:21 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Fisheries Science) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that how I can secure admission in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University for PhD program in Fisheries Science? Please let me know about the procedure to get admission for this course in this institute? Waiting for your response!

28th April 2019, 09:49 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Fisheries Science) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?

Admission procedure to study PhD (Fisheries Science) in Karnataka Animal and Fisheries Science University:

1) Candidates must have 55% marks in the master's degree in the relevant subject from a recognized university.

2) Candidates have to qualify the entrance test conducted by the university. After clearing the written entrance test, candidates will be called for interview to get admission.

3) Those candidates who have qualified NET(National Eligibility Test) need to appear for university's written entrance test. NET qualified candidates will be directly called for interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?