16th April 2019, 04:21 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Family Resource Management) in Sardar Patel University?

Hi friends, I want to get admission in PhD(Family Resource Management) course in Sardar Patel University. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

28th April 2019, 10:43 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Family Resource Management) in Sardar Patel University?

Admission procedure to study PhD (Family Resource Management) in Sardar Patel University:

1) Candidates should have 55% marks in the master's degree in the relevant subject from any recognized university.

2) Candidates need to clear the entrance test conducted by the university. After clearing the written entrance test, candidates have to appear for the interview to get admission.

3) Those candidates who have qualified NET (National Eligibility Test) need not to appear for the university based entrance test. NET qualified candidates will be called directly for interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?