16th November 2018, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Food and Nutrition) in Kerala Agricultural University?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in Kerala Agricultural University for studying PhD(Food and Nutrition) course. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission for this course in this college. Please tell me immediately.

22nd November 2018, 10:38 AM
Anwesha Banerjee15

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Food and Nutrition) in Kerala Agricultural University?

To take admission to PhD in Food and Nutrition in Kerala Agricultural University (KAU), you need to apply to their doctorsl course of Home Sciences (FS & N) which stands for Food sciences and Nutrition.

You need to have a post-graduate degree in home sciences or food and nutrition from any college recognized by the Kerala Agricultural Univerisity (KAU).

You need to have an OGPA of 7.0/10.0 for general category and 6.5/10.0 for SC/ST.
Or, 50% for general category and 50% for SC/ST under traditional system.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?