8th July 2020, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Geography) in Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you please let me know about the procedure for getting admission in Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University for PhD program in Geography? I want to get admission so I wanted to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me asap.

23rd July 2020, 10:08 AM
SIB@DAS

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Geography) in Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University?

Admission procedure to study PhD(Geography) in Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University:
Eligibility: Master’s Degree in relevant subject from a recognised University with atleast 55% marks(50% for reserved category).
Admission procedure :
*Selection of candidates for PhD will be based on PET Examination. PET is the entrance examination conducted by the University.
*SET/NET/JRF qualified candidates will be exempted from PET.
*Interview and documents verification is mandatory.
* Merit List of PET candidates will be uploaded by the University.
*Invitation for Interview and submission of Research Proposal will be sent via mail.
*Documents verification and payment of programme fees will confirm Admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?