7th October 2019, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study PhD(Geography) at the Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

Hi, Kindly let me know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission for PhD course in Geography at Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University. Please let me know about the cutoff rank for getting admission.

12th October 2019, 10:36 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study PhD(Geography) at the Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, Kindly let me know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission for PhD course in Geography at Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University. Please let me know about the cutoff rank for getting admission.
Entrance exam available to study PhD(Geography) in Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University:-

UGC NET(JRF)

University CET exam

GATE

SET

There is no fixed cut-off rank to get admission for Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?