27th June 2020, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Hindi) in Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?

Hello everyone, I want to do a PhD in Hindi from Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this PhD program. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

15th February 2021, 08:09 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Hindi) in Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?

Admission procedure to study PhD(Hindi) in Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya is ;

You can get admission on the basis of UGC NET or equivalent exam.

Your final selection will be done through personal interview.

You can also get admission through entrance exam conducted by university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?