7th August 2018, 03:50 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Social Work) in Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?

Can you please let me know about the procedure that how I can get admission in Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya for PhD(Social Work)? I am interested to do this PhD course. So, please help me to know about the admission procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD(Social Work) in Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?
  2. Course structure and duration of PhD(Social Work) in Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?
  3. Fee expenses of PhD(Social Work) in Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya? -- [New]
  4. What is the meaning of a recognized university? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which colleges have Affiliation or Recognition of ICAR under DBRAU University?
  6. Universities offering MSc Biotechnology in Distance Mode?
  7. Admission procedure to study BE(Environmental Engineering) in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya?
  8. List of correspondence colleges for doing MSc Physiology by Distance Mode?
  9. Admission procedure to study ME(Advanced Production System) in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya?
  10. List of universities providing correspondence MSc Industrial/Plant/Animal Biotech course?
  11. Admission procedure to study MSc(Medicinal Plants) in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?
  12. Admission procedure to study PhD(Applied Chemistry) in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?
  13. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Industrial Safety in Mahatma Gandhi Labour Institute, Ahmedabad?
  14. List of top 30 central universities in which EE students can join?
  15. Does Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith, Uttar Pradesh provides MBA course? Procedure of admission to MBA?
  16. Which colleges in Maharashtra provide B.Sc Forensic Science course? What are the career options available after completing B.Sc Forensic Science?
  17. Best course in between B.Com and BBA to study from Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith, Varanasi? Eligibility and way to get admission?
  18. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
30th June 2022, 04:52 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Social Work) in Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?

The admission procedure to study PhD Social Work at Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya is candidates must have a post graduate degree with minimum 60%marks from a recognised university.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called GATE and NET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?