17th April 2019, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(History) in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Can you please let me know about the procedure that how I can get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for PhD(History)? I am interested to do this PhD course. So, please help me to know about the admission procedure.

28th April 2019, 09:16 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(History) in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Admission procedure to study PhD (History) in Jamia Millia Islamia:

Applicant's having master's degree in the required stream are only eligible to apply for research courses. The selection is done through university test.
30th April 2019, 06:57 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

To study PhD (History) in Jamia Millia Islamia, you must have to appear for Entrance test conducted by the Jamia Millia Islamia itself.
Or, you can also apply for these entrance test through you can also get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia and they are:-
IELTS
TOEFL
CAE
CPE
PTW
ISE
30th April 2019, 08:05 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The admission procedure to study PhD in History at Jamia Milia Islamia is:-

==> Candidate can fill the application form online from the university website that is www.jmicoe.in.

==> Register yourself on the admission portal through a valid Email Id and mobile number.

==> Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned image of all the required documents including your photograph and signature.

==> Pay the application fee through Net banking, credit/debit card.

==> Submit the application form and save the unique code for future reference.
2nd May 2019, 04:38 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can you please let me know about the procedure that how I can get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for PhD(History)? I am interested to do this PhD course. So, please help me to know about the admission procedure.

Candidates have to download the application from the Jamia Millia Islamia website and submit the same to the Department of History and Culture along with the Demand Draft of Rs 1,000 for the admission to study PhD (History). Eligible candidates have to appear for an entrance test and interview conducted by the department for the admission to study PhD (History) in the Jamia Millia Islamia. Candidates who have qualified UGC/CSIR (JRF) examination / GATE / SLET / MPhil or Teacher fellowship holders shall be exempted from appearing in the entrance test. Candidates are admitted to the PhD (History) on the basis of their performance in the entrance test and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?