23rd November 2018, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Industrial Management) in Delhi University?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that how I can secure admission in Delhi University for PhD program in Industrial Management? Please let me know about the procedure to get admission for this course in this college? Waiting for your response!

29th November 2018, 12:23 AM
Anwesha Banerjee15

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Industrial Management) in Delhi University?

To get an admission in the PhD in Industrial Management in Delhu University, you need to have a master's degree or M.Phil in an allied subject from any recognized university, with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate.

Candidates need to appear for a Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by the university. Those who have their own fellowship from DBT or DST or any other recognized Government organization or have Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship or are associated with any project in JRF / PA position are exempted from the written exam.

All those who are shortlisted will then need to submit a registration form to the Board of Research Studies at the Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?