23rd November 2018, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Industrial Management) seats are available in Delhi University?

Hi everyone, can you please let me know about the seat availability in Delhi University for PhD program in Industrial Management? I would like to know that how many seats are there for this PhD program in this university? Kindly let me know immediately.

29th November 2018, 12:31 AM
Anwesha Banerjee15

Default Re: How many PhD(Industrial Management) seats are available in Delhi University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can you please let me know about the seat availability in Delhi University for PhD program in Industrial Management? I would like to know that how many seats are there for this PhD program in this university? Kindly let me know immediately.
To get an admission in the PhD program in Delhi University , you need to have a master's degree or an M.Phil in an allied subject from a recognized university. Also, you need to have a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate.

The university conducts a Common Admission Test (CAT) for admission.
Candidates shortlisted will then be called for a personal interview.

The maximum number of PhD intake is 30, however, the faculty may decide not to fill up the seats if they number of suitable candidates is inadequate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?