4th June 2019, 02:31 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Industrial Management) in Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences for studying PhD(Industrial Management) course. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission for this course in this institute. Please tell me immediately.

12th June 2019, 01:40 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Industrial Management) in Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Industrial Management at Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences is given below.

==> Candidates can apply online from the institute website www.saveetha.com

==> Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents.

==> Pay the application fees online through credit/debit card or netbanking.

==> Submit the application form and save the copy for future reference.

==> Admission is done on the basis of marks scored in the entrance examination which is conducted by the university followed by a personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?