17th January 2019, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Industrial Management) in Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences, Chennai?

Hi friends, I want to get admission in PhD(Industrial Management) course in Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences, Chennai. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

8th August 2022, 02:33 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Industrial Management) in Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences, Chennai?

The admission procedure to study PhD Industrial Management at Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences , Chennai is candidates must have a post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called NET.

The duration of this course is 3 years.
8th August 2022, 04:33 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Industrial Management) in Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences, Chennai?

The admission procedure to study PhD Industrial Management at Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences is, candidates must have a post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called NET.

The duration of this course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?