18th March 2019, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Law) in Indian Law Institute-Delhi?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you please let me know about the procedure for getting admission in Indian Law Institute-Delhi for PhD program in Law? I want to get admission so I wanted to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me asap.

22nd March 2019, 04:35 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Law) in Indian Law Institute-Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you please let me know about the procedure for getting admission in Indian Law Institute-Delhi for PhD program in Law? I want to get admission so I wanted to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me asap.

Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the admission to study Doctor of Philosophy in Law (PhD in Law) in the Indian Law Institute-Delhi. Eligible candidates have to appear for the Admission Test for the admission to study Doctor of Philosophy in Law (PhD in Law) in the Indian Law Institute-Delhi. All qualified candidates shall make a presentation before the admission committee on the proposed topic of research and interview for the admission to study Doctor of Philosophy in Law (PhD in Law) in the Indian Law Institute-Delhi. The above given is the admission procedure followed for the admission to study Doctor of Philosophy in Law (PhD in Law) in the Indian Law Institute-Delhi.
24th March 2019, 07:09 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Law) in Indian Law Institute-Delhi?

Admission Procedure to pursue PhD in Law in Indian Law Institute, Delhi:

The detailed admission procedure to pursue PhD in Law in Indian Law Institute, Delhi is given below.

Name of the College - Indian Law Institute, Delhi

Name of the Course - PhD in Law

>> Applying for PhD in Law can submit the application form through online mode. After accessing the page, you can proceed further filling the online application form.

>> Candidates who have qualified in SLET or UGC NET/ JRD and M.Phil are exempted from taking the admission test.

>> There will be a written test of 3 hours duration for the candidates who have not qualified SLET, M.Phile or UGC NET or JRF Examination. Written Test will consists of 2 papers.

You may refer to the 30th page of the notification for more detailed information.

Click here for official notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?