3rd October 2018, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Management Studies) in SCMS School of Technology and Management?

Hello everyone, I want to join SCMS School of Technology and Management for studying PhD(Management Studies). I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this PhD course.Waiting for your response!

8th October 2018, 01:04 PM
Anwesha Banerjee15

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Management Studies) in SCMS School of Technology and Management?

For getting an admission in the PhD in SCMS School of Technology and Management, you need to have at-least 50% marks in aggregate in you master's degree. Your degree should be from a recognized university. M.Phil candidates may also apply.

They may conduct an entrance exam (WAT) or a group discussion. This will be followed by an interview. The admission, however, is purely merit-based.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?