3rd October 2018, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Communication System) in Sarojini Naidu School of Arts and Communication?

Hi friends, I want to get admission in PhD(Communication System) course in Sarojini Naidu School of Arts and Communication. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

8th October 2018, 01:14 PM
Anwesha Banerjee15

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Communication System) in Sarojini Naidu School of Arts and Communication?

For getting an admission in Sarojini Naidu School of Arts and Communication, you need to have an M.A. degree from any recognized university along with a NET-JRF.

The notification will be available online and even on all national newspapers. The application form will be available on their official website.

They conduct an entrance exam. So, in case you don't have a NET-JRF you can sit for their entrance exam, which is based on the research methodologies, communication theory and concepts.

The candidates are also required to write a synopsis of the research work he/she proposes to undertake.

The shortlisted candidates will then be called for an interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?