23rd December 2019, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Management Studies) in Xavier University Bhubaneswar?

I want to get admission in Xavier University Bhubaneswar for studying PhD course in Management Studies. Can I know the procedure for getting admission? Please help me to know about the admission procedure of this PhD program in this college.

21st January 2020, 01:39 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Management Studies) in Xavier University Bhubaneswar?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Management Studies at Xavier University Bhubaneswar is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection is done on the basis of performance in the Research Aptitude Test which is conducted by the university followed by personal interview and past academic records.

Interested candidate can apply online through university website www.xub.edu.in by clicking on Admission tab and then on PhD option. Click on Apply Now option and fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee and submit the application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?