23rd December 2019, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in UGC NET to secure PhD(Management Studies) admission in Xavier University Bhubaneswar?

Hi, I just want to know that for getting admission in Xavier University Bhubaneswar for PhD program in Management Studies, I have to appear in UGC NET? I am planning to do this PhD program from this university. So. please let me know I have to give UGC NET or not?

21st January 2020, 01:29 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in UGC NET to secure PhD(Management Studies) admission in Xavier University Bhubaneswar?

It is not necessary to appear in UGC-NET to study PhD in Management Studies at Xavier University Bhubaneswar. If you are UGC-NET qualified then you will be exempted from the entrance examination. Admission selection is done on the basis of performance in the Research Aptitude Test which is conducted by the university followed by personal interview and past academic records.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the university website link that is www.xub.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?