12th December 2020, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Mathematics) in Berhampur University?

Hi friends, I am interested in doing a PhD(Mathematics) from Berhampur University. Can I know about the procedure for getting admission into this university for this course? Kindly tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

15th December 2020, 01:43 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Mathematics) in Berhampur University?

Admission procedure to study PhD(Mathematics) in Berhampur University is as follows.

Applicant can get admission through NET examination.

Applicant have to go through counseling procedure of NET examination to secure admission.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.

http://www.bamu.nic.in/
15th December 2020, 03:42 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Mathematics) in Berhampur University?

Admission procedure to study PhD(Mathematics) in Berhampur University are as follows:-
Candidates are admitted into the course through URET followed by personal interview.
Or,
Candidates who have qualified NET, GATE as well as who have completed their M.Phil. through written test can directly appear for personal interview.
16th December 2020, 12:18 AM
Darsh4u

Admission procedure to study PhD(Mathematics) in Berhampur University is given below :

1.Selection of the candidate to M.Phil course is done on the basis of entrance test followed by an interview conducted by the university.

2.At the time of the interview a candidate will have to produce the original documents before the selection Committee for verification.

3.Selection of the candidate to the PhD courses is done on the basis of URET entrance test conducted by the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?