18th September 2018, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Mathematics) in North East Frontier Technical University, West Siang?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the procedure for getting admission in North East Frontier Technical University, West Siang for studying PhD(Mathematics) program? Please tell me about the admission procedure. Waiting for your response!

20th September 2018, 04:55 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Mathematics) in North East Frontier Technical University, West Siang?

Admission procedure to study PhD(Mathematics) in North East Frontier Technical University, West Siang is given below.

Download the application form from official website link i.e. http://www.neftu.edu.in/download/ or you can collect admission form directly from the admission department of the university with prescribed fee.

Fill the application form carefully with required details.

Attach the following required documents.
1. Copy of all mark sheets and certificates,

2. Id and address proof,

3. Migration from previous board/university,

4. Affidavit (available on download section of www.neftu.edu.in),

5. Four passport size photographs.

Send the completed application form along with the course fee to the address given below.

Address:*Aalo Post Office ,West Siang Distt, National Highway 229, Medog, Aalo, Arunachal Pradesh 791001

For more details, you should visit the below mentioned website.
http://www.neftu.edu.in
21st September 2018, 02:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Mathematics) in North East Frontier Technical University, West Siang?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the procedure for getting admission in North East Frontier Technical University, West Siang for studying PhD(Mathematics) program? Please tell me about the admission procedure. Waiting for your response!

Candidates have to apply by downloading the application from - http://www.neftu.edu.in/ or collect the application from the Admission Cell for the admission to study PhD Mathematics at North East Frontier Technical University. Eligible candidates have to appear for the PhD Entrance Examination and interview conducted by the university for the admission to study PhD Mathematics. Candidates can contact the university mathematics department for more details regarding entrance examination, exemptions, etc. North East Frontier Technical University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?