7th March 2019, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Physical Education) in Arunachal University of Studies?

Can you please let me know about the procedure that how I can get admission in Arunachal University of Studies for PhD(Physical Education)? I am interested to do this PhD course. So, please help me to know about the admission procedure.

10th March 2019, 07:09 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Physical Education) in Arunachal University of Studies?

Admission procedure to pursue PhD in Physical Education in Arunachal University of Studies:

The detailed admission procedure to pursue PhD in Physical Education in Arunachal University of Studies is given below,

Name of the College - Arunachal University of Studies

Name of the course - PhD in Physical Education

Duration of the course - Minimum 3 years

Eligibility criteria required is Master's Degree in concerned stream or in allied stream with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.

>> Admission to the Doctor of Philosophy will be done through the Entrance Test.

>> Candidate who is qualified in national level test like National Eligibility Test (NET JRF), GATE or SLET or NET LS..etc.,

You click on "Click for online registration" button in order to apply for this course and please go through the below link for more detailed information.

Click here for More Detailed Information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?