17th April 2019, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Political Science) in Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth?

Hi everyone, I want to secure admission in Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth for studying PhD in Political Science course. So, can I know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this PhD program? Kindly tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

26th April 2019, 09:10 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Political Science) in Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Political Science at Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth is:-

==> Admission is based on the bases of entrance test which is conducted by the university.

==> Candidates need to score minimum 50% marks in the entrance test.

==> The qualified candidates will further call for the personal interview which is of 50 marks.

==> Candidate must have done the master's course in the relevant field with at least 55% marks.

I am also giving you the details of the college.

Address - Kesari-Maharatta Trust, 2/16, I.N.S. building,
Rafi Mark, New Delhi-110001
Phone- 011-23714149
Website - www.tmv.edu.in/
29th April 2019, 12:19 AM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Political Science) in Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth?

Admission procedure to study (Political Science) in Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth:

1) Candidates must have 55% marks in the master's degree in the relevant subject from a recognized university.

2) Candidates must have cleared the written entrance examination conducted by the university itself. After clearing this written entrance examination, candidates will be called to appear for interview.

3) The candidates who will get selected in the interview will get admission in the university.

4) Those candidates who have qualified NET (National Eligibility Test), need to appear for the university's entrance written examination. NET qualified candidates will be called for interview directly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?