10th December 2018, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Psychology) in Banaras Hindu University?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that how I can secure admission in Banaras Hindu University for PhD program in Psychology? Please let me know about the procedure to get admission for this course in this college? Waiting for your response!

14th December 2018, 10:01 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Psychology) in Banaras Hindu University?

Admission to the course in Banaras Hindu University is done on the basis of candidates performance in a relevant written test and personal interview.
Candidates are shortlisted based on both academic record and performance in a relevant nationwide screening test such as:

RAT( Research Aptitude Test)

JRF( Junior Research Fellowship)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?