29th May 2019, 03:08 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Bengali) in Banaras Hindu University?

Hello everyone, I want to do PhD in Bengali from Banaras Hindu University. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this PhD program. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

31st May 2019, 05:47 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Bengali) in Banaras Hindu University?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Bengali at Banaras Hindu University is:-

==> Candidate can apply online through the website www.bhu.ac.in

==> Fill the application form with all the required details and upload all the relevant documents.

==> Pay the application fee online through credit/debit card or net banking of Rs.500 for general category and for SC/ST it is Rs.250.

==> Admission will be done on the basis of marks scored in Research Entrance Test (RET) which is conducted by the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?