10th July 2019, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Psychology) in Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University?

Respected Sir, I just want to know how I can secure admission in Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University for PhD program in Psychology? Please let me know about the procedure to get admission for this course in this university? Waiting for your response!

14th July 2019, 08:32 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Psychology) in Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Psychology at Veer Bahadur Singh Puruvanchal University is given below.

==> Candidate can download the application online through university website www.vbspu.ac.in

==> Fill the application form with all the required details and attach all the relevant documents.

==> Pay the application fee of around Rs.1000 and submit the application form to university office.

==> Admission will be done on the basis of PUCRET (Puruvanchal University Combined Research Entrance Test) which is conducted by the university and followed by an interview round.
14th July 2019, 10:59 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Psychology) in Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University?

Admission Process of pursuing PhD in Psychology in Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University:

The detailed admission process of pursuing PhD in Psychology in Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University is given below.

Name of the College - Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University

Name of the Course - PhD in Psychology

>> Selection will be done based on the performance in the University research entrance test and in the person Interview/ viva voce.

>> And both these entrance test and interview shall be conducted strictly as per the new provisions given under the UGC.

PhD Course Fee:-

@ For Registration - Rs.5,000/-
@ For Program Fee (Per year) - Rs.80,000/-
@ Total Fee - Rs.2,45,000/-

>> Please go through the below link for more detailed information.

Click here for more details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?